Heavy glass shower enclosures used to require professional measurement and installation to account for the even the smallest out of plumb and level conditions. However, systems like the TruFit shower enclosure are empowering homeowners to embark on their own DIY shower door projects. The TruFit system uses proprietary jambs and channels to provide an easy installation experience. We provide installation guides, instructional videos, and customer support to ensure a smooth installation.
You can even install these semi-frameless glass shower doors in a fiberglass stall!
- No need to hit a stud when installing this shower door: eight molly bolts disperse the weight to the unit and shower curb
- Customers routinely remove existing shower enclosures and install the TruFit in ONE HOUR
- It makes a great replacement unit since the jambs cover up existing drill holes
The TruFit DIY shower door has:
- 3/8” Clear tempered glass
- Heavy glass hinges and a through-the-glass C-pull
- 1 1/4″ of adjustability
Available in three stock finishes: chrome, brushed nickel, and roman bronze.
This unit ships for free anywhere in the continental U.S.